"Un-Official" National Twins Day!

Someone on a multiples group I'm part of posted that it was National Twins Day so of course I had to Google it. It seems it's actually just a festival in Ohio that they do every year for twins, but I like the idea so I'm going to roll with it!

Happy National Twins Day!!! :D

The best part of today is that I can now officially say that my twins are due NEXT MONTH!!! Holy crap. It has gone by so fast and to be able to say that is both nerve wracking and beyond exciting!!

I still have a lot to do to get the house ready and decisions to make, such as will I try a natural birth if they are cooperative? Just go with a c-section? We still don't have a middle name for one of the girls. We know we want it to start with 'A'. Any suggestions?? :)

Ohhh, I still have to pack my hospital bags. I've started it but I just don't know what the heck to bring. And suggestions on this subject will be super appreciated!

I would also like to say that I have been so happy with the blog posts from the people I follow, pregnancies everywhere!! Thank God for fertility doctors, we all get to live our dream of being mothers because of them!! Congrats everybody!!!

- Sausha

Comments

  1. Amen! Thank God for fertility doctors. I can't believe it's only a month away. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month away! Wow! So exciting! Check out pinterest for posts on what to pack in your hospital bag, there's a bunch of them out there! Can't wait to see some pics of those adorable girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts