The last 5 months

Hello! Life goes on and it's a beautiful one!

Things have been so crazy the last 5 months raising this baby girl. Savannah is so sweet and hilarious, I can't imagine not having her around.

I am so lucky and so happy to be able to say that I am living my life long dream of being a full-time stay at home mom and I am grateful everyday for having such a wonderful husband that wants this dream for me too.

Savannah is 5 months old tomorrow. She loves to stand and can almost sit up on her own now. She has been a little behind the average baby with her hands, she is only now learning to grab things but holy moly is it amazing. It never gets old to see her learn new things and to be able to gain more control over her body. I am stunned everyday by her beauty and I have no idea how I made her!

My mother-in-law has been here from Italy since Savannah was 2 1/2 months old and has been a big help and a joy to have around. You know how crazy loud Italians can be...Savannah loves it! hahaha!

I am so happy to see the people in the blogs I follow all doing so well! Congrats on your babies and soon to arrive bundles of joy!

I am going to try to get back in the habit of writing in this blog...sooooo talk to you soon!!


My Harry Potter baby. 

Our 5 Generation Photo
Beauty

Beach Bums
A-dorable.






- Sausha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts