23 Weeks

Well, my doctor appointment was brief but great. The girls look good, we got to hear their heartbeats again, I don't think we've heard them since seeing this new doc! We didn't get to find out their estimated weights at this appt but should next week! They are growing so fast now! So I guess it's been about 4 weeks since their last weigh in so they are probably well over a pound now. Last time A was 15oz. and B was 12oz. Holy smokes!

I am seriously in love with feeling these girls moving around. I mean, it's just the coolest thing to ever happen!!! As my sister put it, it's magical. Truly. Last night were the best kicks yet - I was laying in bed and they started going crazy! I think they were kicking each other. I had to wake up my husband so he could feel. I can't say enough how happy it makes me when they wiggle around. :D After all that wiggling I got the worst round ligament pains! I woke up in the middle of the night thinking something was wrong. I almost woke my husband up cause I could hardly move, but then I realized what the pain was and it went away in a minute or so. I hate ligament pain!

I'm having a problem with wanting to go out and see my friends. Most of them do not have kids and like to start their hang outs at 7pm and I just can't do it. There are days where I have the energy for sure but I just really don't want to drag my butt out of the house and drive 35 minutes to only stay for an hour or so. Plus, sitting is just plain hard for me now. I can't get comfortable easily and when I do, it's only comfortable for about 10 minutes and then I have to move again! Sigh. Hopefully they can understand.

Anyhoo, there's my brief update! :)

- Sausha




Comments

  1. Aw glad to hear you and the girls are doing well! So cool to feel all the movement! I'm sure your friends understand, maybe you could invite them to your house or try to get together with them on a weekend for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all offs still running smoothly aside from the body pains. The going out thing, I totally understand! I missed out on a lot and still do. Though, maybe you can out create it a bit by having people over? I don't have to tell you it's way worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts