22 Weeks

Hey y'all!!

Well, things have been going great! I currently 22w3d in and so far it's been pretty smooth. My main "complaint" is that with my growing belly, movement is much more difficult. Sometimes I will sit down too fast and squish the belly or squatting to get laundry out of the washer really squishes it! But I'm getting used to it and learning to modify my moves.

 Since my last post I have started feeling movement fairly consistent and on Sunday their kicks were SO strong! We were able to feel them on the outside of my belly <3

We got this pack "In the Womb" dvds by National Geographic and in one scene they showed the husband pressing his ear to the mother's belly and said that you can hear the baby's heartbeat that way (after a certain amount of weeks, I don't remember how many) so we tried that and it works!! At first my husband said it was really faint but about a week, maybe 2 later, it was really obvious. I'm a little jealous that he can hear them and I can't! But I get to carry them and feel all their movements so I guess it's only fair that he has something I don't. :)

We are getting really excited, it's really only a few months away now! We finished the nursery and it's just such a peaceful room to be in. All of our animals love to hang out in there!

We also went to Utah for a small baby shower with my family and we got SPOILED!! We got both infant car seats, a double stroller, so many adorable outfits, blankets, bath stuff (my grandma got us the cutest bathtub, it has a little whirlpool "jet" in it! haha). It was such a blast, though I wasn't prepared for how much walking around and visiting there would be! I was way pooped by the end of the day.

This past week I finally did some things for myself that I've been neglecting. I painted my nails (hubby did my toes!) and plucked my eyebrows and shaved my legs! Whoo!! I'm a woman again! Working from home I pretty much stay in my pajamas all day long and I began feeling a little bad for my husband. Haha! We went on a date Saturday to the Long Beach Aquarium, it was really nice! I hadn't been there since I was on a field trip in high school. The weather was perfect!

Our next doc appointment is on Friday afternoon so I will do my best to update in the next few days instead of weeks!

Oh! Advice needed: I need new bras so bad! Should I get nursing bras now? Should I just stick with a regular bra? Basically, I want something comfy, with great support cause these puppies are out of control huge now. :/ And I don't want to spend a fortune, especially if I'm going to have to buy more later....






















Comments

  1. Awww you're lookin good! And the babies room looks soooo cute! Glad to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts