Stork Award


Thanks to Shay for this nomination! It's such a cool award :D





How it works:
  1. Include the Stork Award icon in your post.
  2. Link to the person(s) who nominated you.
  3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
  4. Nominate as many bloggers as you want to receive the award.
  5. Ask your nominees 10 new questions.
  6. Link your nominees and let them know they've been nominated.
  7. Post the Stork Award icon on your blog side bar if you are so inclined.

                                               Click here to read the description of the award.


Questions from Shay: 

What is your least favorite household chore to do? Nothing! No, I like organizing a lot. So going through old drawers or cleaning out my closet is pretty enjoyable. 

Do you have any pet peeves? If so what are they? I hate when people pretend they know the words to a song when they clearly don't. It's just like, nobody cares if you don't know the next line, you don't have to fake it! 


What is your favorite holiday? I like Halloween and Christmas equally, they are such wonderful and fun holidays. Plus I LOVE decorating for them!


If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence, she seems like such an amazing and caring human. I think we'd get along great!


What is your favorite US city? Well, I haven't been to all of them, of course, but I do love Salt Lake City. It's where I was born and it's just such a gorgeous place! 


What is your favorite drink? The most boring answer: water. But if we're talking alcoholic I like Bailey's and Cream and have recently discovered the Grasshopper which is delicious!

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you want to have?
Food
Hubby
My dogs (they count as 1!)

What is your favorite season? Winter. The world is just so much prettier when it's covered in a blanket of fresh snow :)

What is your most essential beauty item? Mascara

What are your favorite girl/boy names? This is a tough one! I have a huge list of both! I think I will know my favorites when I have a baby I need to name ;)

My questions for my nominees:

 1. 
What is your favorite curse word?

 2 Do you have tattoos?

3. Are you a morning person?

4. What are 3 physical features you get complimented on a lot? 

5. What is your favorite holiday?

6. What is your favorite animal? 

7. Do you have any pets? 

8. What's one thing you really want to do before you die (not including becoming a parent!)?

9. What would be your first purchase if you won the lottery? 

10. Do you still wish upon the stars? 

My Nominees:






- Sausha

P.S. I don't know why this post has that white text background... :(


Comments

  1. Your dogs definitely count as 1! And I've never been to SLC but I'll add it to my list of must-check-out cities! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts