MRI

I went in at the butt-crack of dawn for my MRI this morning. Claustrophobia is bound to wrap it's tight claws around even the coolest of people when you're strapped to a table and put into a tube with about 6 inches of space between your face and the machine. Not to mention that it's so loud they put earplugs in, then airport earmuffs that play music and you can still hear the banging of the machine! So, I dropped $500 to see if I would survive the feeling of being put in a coffin.

But, the good news...nothing wrong with my uterus! So really, I paid the $500 for peace of mind for the next transfer!  :)



- Sausha

Comments

  1. Glad to hear nothing was wrong! MRI's are the worst! For the first 10 minutes or so its not so bad, but after a while you're just like, omg, get me OUT of here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts