Rant

Okay, it may be that I am so uncomfortable with all of these eggs pushing on me, or the fact that I am getting poked with 3 needles a night or maybe it's the fact that it's a jillion degrees and my mom banned the air conditioning due to an $800 bill, but I am so grumpy! And I am ALWAYS sooooo tired! I think the exhaustion is from the Doxycycline because my husband is constantly wiped out too and that's the only thing we are both taking.

Oh, and for some reason the nurses have been having a hard time finding my veins for the blood draw so I have been poked way too many times and am bruising on my arm....hopefully nobody at work comes to any strange conclusions about that! Hah! This last time the nurse (one I haven't met with before) poked me, then wiggled the needle around inside trying to find a vein. She didn't find one so she tried a different spot with no better luck. So she wanted to try the other arm. Nope. Nothing. Okay, let's go back to the other arm and use the vein all the way to the right. OUCH!!! I wanted to punch her it hurt so bad. Raaaaaawwwwwwrrrrr!!! Watch out for the vicious Sausha on the loose }:(

Comments

Popular Posts