Egg Count

I have been to the doctor a few times now, once we started the medications I have to go in every other day to get an ultrasound and draw blood to make sure things are progressing properly. The first 2 times the doctor couldn't really tell how many eggs I had but we found out today! I have 19 eggs growing inside me!!! That's quite a bit! And I can really tell, I feel bloated and sometimes when I bend sideways it's a little sore. I am so happy there are a bunch of eggs, I hope they are all healthy!

The image below is not of me, I didn't think to take a picture but this is basically what they look like!


We think that I am about 6 days away from the egg retrieval. I am really nervous about being "out". I haven't ever had a surgery so I don't know what to expect at all. I am having a hard time falling asleep at night because I am so anxious about it. :/

- Sausha

Comments

Popular Posts